Monday, April 14, 2008

Tian Jia

I am officially addicted to Tian Ja's toro. I want it constantly and it's a drag with this mercury thing. I hope it's not going to kill me if I go once every 2 or 3 weeks.

I started with some toro hand rolls (RMB68). Loved everything about it: the toro, the crispy seaweed wrapping, the rice, everything!

Since I tried the 9-piece toro sushi set last time I went for the 10-piece set (RMB$200) this time. I liked them all but I think I prefer the combination with the 9-piece set.

Lunch automatically comes with miso (with king crab meat!!) and a side tofu dish.

Then a choice of coffee or homemade coffee ice cream. I'd definitely go for the ice cream as it's soooo good.
Tian Jia
2/F, 1520 Hua Shan Rd. (nr. Hua Shan Park), Shanghai. Tel: 6281-4918

No comments: