Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bohemia Cafe and Bar

Another visit to Tai Kang Road - somehow the place seems to keep me going back again and again. On this visit at least I got something useful: soap plates for the lovely handmade soaps I got for my birthday (thank you E!).

Before our shopping excursion we paid Bohemia a visit. We were lucky to be able to get an outdoor table during the really busy lunch period. U's chicken and roasted vegetables sandwich. She didn't say much about it and I'm guessing it wasn't bad.
My shepherd's pie was not as good as I expected. Somehow the sauce was way too sweet and the mince too runny. Should have gone for the bangers and mash!Lunch with 2 drinks came to around RMB200. A bit pricey for what you get!


Bohemia Cafe and Bar
No. 42, Lane 248 Taikang Rd. (nr. Sinan Rd.), Shanghai. Tel: 6415-0065

No comments: