Monday, April 14, 2008

Sakae Sushi

I keep going back to Sakae not for its food but the convenience rather. Kind of pathetic and consider the food is not bad for what you pay. There's always a time for quantity rather than quality.

The ramen with chicken (RMB30) was just like any other ramen you get in a fast-food ramen place. Nothing special but perfectly OK.
Teppenyaki beef rolls with enoki mushrooms (RMB38). I don't know why but there were bits of carrots and green peppers added into the rolls. Strange. They didn't really do much for me..too greasy and the beef too fatty.
My sushi selection for the day: mini California rolls (RMB18), salmon rolls (RMB22), and spicy salmon sushi (RMB6). They all tasted like the stuff you buy from supermarkets. OK for the prices I guess.
Sakae Sushi

7/F, Parkson, 918 Huai Hai Rd. Middle, (nr. Shanxi Rd.), Shanghai. Tel: 6415-9726

No comments: