Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Singapore - Billy Bombers

It's a nightmare trying to find a place to eat at Clarke Quay on a Friday night around 9:30pm. I swear every single person in town was out and eating all at the same time. Reluctantly we settled into Billy Bombers...I have to say the name put us off and the decor (really in-your-face 50s diner stuff completed with Elvis memorabilia) didn't help. The menu wasn't that bad though and it had all the comfort food items.

We started with some beef nachos. I didn't like the flimsy corn chips and the fake cheese but we weren't too picky.

My husband's southern fried chicken looked pretty good I wanted to swap him.

My BBQ ribs were not bad but then again we were truly desperate.
I also got myself an Oreo milkshake and it was probably the best thing for the evening. It was thick like a blizzard and I got plenty of it my husband had to help me out at the end.

Overall it wasn't bad but it could be better. Dinner for 2 came to around S$70.

Billy Bombers
#02-78 The Central, Clarke Quay, Singapore.

No comments: