Saturday, January 26, 2008

Tin Jia

I always loved Tin Jia and its FRESH toro. The dinner set is such a great bargain too bad we are supposed to limit our tuna consumption to 1 steak a week these days!

On this fine (cold) afternoon I decided to treat myself to a nice lunch. To start I ordered the toro set sushi (RMB160). All of them looked so fresh they had that shine on them. They tasted divine as well with that melt-in-the-mouth texture. Hmmm.....I need to go back next week I think.

My eyes were bigger than my belly as usual and I decided to get the toro rice bowl (RMB78) as well. I managed to eat everything because it was just irresistible.
The lady was going to give me homemade ice cream for dessert but I honestly had no room. What a shame! Will go back for more for sure.

Tin Jia
2/F 1520 Hua Shan Rd. (entrance next to hotel adjacent to park), Shanghai. Tel: 6281-4918

No comments: