Monday, January 14, 2008

Bohemia Cafe

It was my first visit to the Tai Kang Road drag of shops and cafes and I must admit I'm getting sucked in. In the lanes there are numerous cafes, art stores, gift shops, candle shops, cashmere shop..and even a North Korean propaganda poster shop. Must go back!

On this visit we settle in the cosy Bohemia Cafe. Its outside seating was perfect for people watching in the cute and small lane. The menu was small and we originally picked bangers and mash and Shepherd's pie but they were both not available that day. Bummer.

L's second choice was the roast beef salad. The beef looked nice and she confirmed my visual assessment.

My lasagna was average. The main problem was the tomato sauce - it was way too sweet.

Nonetheless it's a good place to chill. Service was friendly and good too.
Shop 42, Lane 248, Tai Kang Rd. (nr. Rui Jin Rd.), Shanghai. Tel: 6415-0065

No comments: