Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Crossroad Cafe

I took my husband to Crossroad and had him ordered the Singapore noodles, as I had completely forgot that it sucked the last time I tried one. Sorry. The dish was just as bad this time: bland, too wet and not spicy at all. A disappointment all together.

Again the Singaporean chicken curry saved the day. The sauce was so rich and bursting with flavors it helped wash down the noodle. Too bad we didn't get chunks of white meat this time, instead we got at least 3 wings. It was a real drag trying to eat them.

My Hainen chicken rice. The chicken was nice but the rice was not at all fragrant. And where's the soup? I guess good Hainen chicken rice is difficult to come by and this one was not too bad. Will order it again if I ever go back.

Crossroad
8/F Parkson, 918 Huai Hai Middle Rd. (near Shanxi Rd.), Shanghai. Tel: 6415-2923

No comments: