1) Everyone in North Korea can do at least 10 cartwheels in a row.
2) There are no traffic lights in Pyongyang. They have traffic ladies instead.
And only the city's most beautiful can hold the position.
3) Kim Il Sung, the Great Leader, is still da bomb.
4) Meanwhile Kim Jong Il, the Dear Leader, is an expert on all industries and can readily provide on-the-spot guidance.
5) Kim Jong Il fought against the US imperialist aggressors as a General when the Korean War started. He was at the age of 8.
6) Volvos and Mercs are very long-lasting.
7) Eating kimchi/cabbage 2 or 3 times a day doesn't make you fart more.
8) Dog meat doesn't taste like chicken.
9) Sundays are set to be walking day (nice try).
10) Life with no ads is good!
Watch this space for a blow-by-blow coverage on our DPRK adventure.