Saturday, March 03, 2012

BA London to Shanghai

My main meal on our BA flight from London back to Shanghai. Flying was a treat in first class even I was with my 2 girls on my own. Why can't we do this more often?

I had salmon tartare to start.  It was under-seasoned and I could do without the messy coriander.
The side salad was actually decent.  I think it was the first time I ate a salad on the plane.
Beef tenderloin with chips.  I wonder if everything was cooked on board?  Chips were crispy and beef was cooked to my liking.  It was as good as a restaurant dish.
The molten chocolate cake was a little bit spongy but I wasn't complaining.  I always like icecream on board, I guess it's like a treat.  They had extra portions to give to my kids too so everybody was happy. 
I forgot to take pictures of the child's meal but my girls had a choice of either fish fingers or chicken fingers with chips.  They were very happy.  We skipped breakfast for this flight.  Who needs to eat when you can snuggle in bed with a fluffy duvet and sleep?

No comments: