Thursday, July 03, 2008

Da Marco

Another Sunday lunch visit at Da Marco.

Bresola with shaved Parmesan (~RMB50). Tasty and good value for money.

Beef carpaccio (~RMB50). Nice and tasty, the arugula underneath was refreshing also. Where does one buy arugula in China? I did prefer the bresola though if I had to pick between the two.

My husband's grilled pork fillets (~RMB120). He said they were a little tough - the bacon wrapped on the outside did nothing to preserve the moisture. I have to say we never had much luck with main courses in Da Marco - better stick with pizza or pasta dishes.

My spaghetti and clams with white wine sauce (~RMB70). The sauce was very nice and there were plenty of clams, although almost half of them were unopened.
Da Marco
103 East An Zhu Bang Rd. (nr. Zheng Nin Rd.), Shanghai. Tel: 6210-4495

No comments: