Thursday, July 03, 2008

Bon Appetit Vietnamese Restaurant

My first meal in Hong Kong, my cousin J suggested a Vietnamese place near Lan Kwai Fong. We were lucky to get a table indoor during the busy lunch hour. I guess my bump helped securing a table. :-)

We decided to get a couple of snacks to share. First pork fillets with lemon grass. The seasoning was excellent and they weren't too greasy. A very nice snack and it was hard to stop eating the dang thing.

Steamed Vietnamese sausage. Verdict: nothing extraordinary...went well with the pho though.

Our pho bo. It was edible in a sense that it was average. The beef was tough and the broth was nothing special. The only good thing is that there was not a whole of MSG in the broth.
Lunch for 2 with 2 cold drinks came to HK$150. Thank you J for treating Pea and I!

Bon Appetit Vietnamese Restaurant
14B Wing Wah Lane, Central, Hong Kong. Tel: 2525-3553

No comments: