Sunday, May 11, 2008

Brasserie on the Eighth

Sunday. Another gruelling baby stuff shopping day. As a reward we headed back to Brasserie on the Eighth. I needed a souffle!

Again we ordered from the set dinner menu (HK$478 for 3 courses). This time my husband started off with a simple onion soup. He said it was pretty nice.

I once again picked the salmon and tuna tartare. It was just as good as last time!

This time my husband went for the roast chicken. Loved it.

My surf and turf. For HK$190 extra I swapped the prawn with half a Boston lobster. It was totally worth it. Lobsters can be tough at times but this one was very juicy and fresh.

We shared a giant souffle for dessert. That totally made my day.

We got a 15% discount paying with a HSBC platinum card. What a nice surprise!

8/F, Conrad Hong Kong, Admiralty, Hong Kong. Tel: 2521-3838

No comments: