Thursday, January 08, 2009

Peter's Tex Mex

I find Peter's Tex Mex highly addictive.  I guess I constantly have a junk-food fix.

We started with some yummy quesadilla with chicken.  I like the fact that it stayed firm even with the melted cheese.  I hate soggy quesadilla! 

Chicken burrito.  My husband has it every time.

Chili dog.  It was marginal.  The chili on top was not nothing special - it reminded me of the sloppy joe directly from a tin.  The hot dog itself was disappointing too: the wiener was so small I almost missed it.

At least my chicken burger was as good as usual.  I should find out what's in the batter.  If I could do this at home I will be having chicken burger everyday!

Peter's Tex Mex
Unit 7, Lane 3911 Hong Mei Rd.(nr. Yan An Rd.), Shanghai.  Tel: 6261-2505

No comments: