Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sydney - Machiavelli

Machiavelli is another one of our favourite haunts in Sydney. I can never get enough good Italian food! I can't help but to get excited every time I see that big table in the middle of the restaurant with all the cold cuts and cheese. Hmmmm.

Good thing we were sharing the antipasto misto (A$40) as it was huge and packed full of stuff!
We managed to fill up our plates twice each. We loved every single item on the plate I wish we could go back for more!

My husband's fillet steak (A$43). The steak was 3 inches thick! He said it was a very nice cut and it was cooked to perfection.

I ordered a pasta as my main as I was way too full. I guess I was too busy moaning about how full I was and I forgot to take a picture of my linguine gamberi (A$35). It had so many prawns it took me forever to finish it.

Our meals with drinks and teas came to A$185. We need to go back soon!

123 Clarence St., Sydney. Tel: 02 9299 3748

No comments: