Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tonkichi Tonkatsu Seafood

Tonkichi has been in the same spot for the last 10 years at least and it's still extremely popular so it must be doing something right.

The signature dish tonkatsu and prawn combo (around HK$138).

Another close-up. The meat and prawns were very juicy and the batter was fluffy and crispy. Couldn't be better!

My katsudon with pork fillets (you can pick between chops or fillets) (around HK$120). I loved every bite of it...the meat was so lean and juicy and the egg mixture was cooked just right. They even got the consistency of the rice and sauce ratio perfect I couldn't get enough of it.
I must take my husband there next time!

Tonkichi Tonkatsu Seafood
P412 World Trade Centre, 280 Gloucester Rd., Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. Tel: 2577-6617

No comments: