Sunday, November 29, 2009

Issimo

The excellent value set lunches at Issimo. The 3-course (RMB138) and 4-course (RMB168) set menu had a fair selection covering starters, pizzas, pasta and desserts.
We dig into our starters after the very delicious bread. Antipasto platter for my husband and marinated salmon with caperberries for me.

His second-course pizza with ricotta, mushroom and arugula was huge!

After my spaghetti with clams, cherry tomatoes and garlic I was almost full. I didn't want to pass up the opportunity to try out the oven-roasted seafood skewers. I was pleased with the decision to stretch my tummy. Both the variety and the quality were great.
Included in the set are coffee or tea, plus a drink of your choice for your meal. Choices include wines, juices and soft drinks.
Traditional Neapolitan chocolate cake with vanilla cream. Ice cream would have been better.
We will be back again for sure!

2/F, Jia Shanghai, 931 Nanjing West Rd. (nr. Tai Xing Rd.), Shanghai. Tel: 3302-4997

No comments: