Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Wimpy

I can't believe I went to Wimpy. It was past lunch time and I did not have the energy to look for another place to eat.  To my surprise the place was actually really busy with older customers chatting and having tea.  I looked at the menu and picked the biggest burger there was.  It's basically a quarter pounder topped with a grilled frankfurter ring.   Why not I thought.  Yes it was probably very unhealthy but to be honest it's just as greasy as any other fast food joint.  And it didn't come out all squashed and dried (yes, I'm talking about you McDonald's).  The chips tasted infinitely better too.  Perhaps I won't be making fun of Wimpy anymore.
Wimpy
Branches across UK

1 comment:

Puspha said...

Nice Information, Sometimes people feel like drinking water is tough. So, if you want the best refreshing drinks then enjoy the wendy's lemonade prices - allmenuprices.com