Friday, May 23, 2008

Bangkok - room service

With all the work my husband had to finish that day we decided room service was probably our best option.

Samosas. Looked good and tasted just as good!

I can't say the same about my Thai fried rice. I picked it because I thought it would be fool proof. The result was surprisingly bad. The rice was tasteless and without a hint of Thai spices. It was extremely unsatisfying!

My husband continued the Indian theme and when I saw his spread I was getting jealous.

It even came with nan bread and poppadums!

The chicken makhani looked good also. I was beginning to wonder perhaps the chef was Indian and not Thai?

My mango and sticky rice dessert. At least it was good. I don't know why but mangoes in Thailand always taste sooo good all year round. How do they do it?

Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok.

No comments: