Sunday, May 13, 2007

Fashion Police vol.9

This episode of Fashion Police is dedicated to trouser disasters (get your mind out of the gutter please).

This outfit would have been cute except:
1) The cameltoe!!!!!!!!! It's winking at me.
2) Soccer socks with horizontal stripes. Why do it to yourself?

Do you need straps to hold up that ass? I am not even going to go into the highly-unnecessary leggings.

Sorry for the blurry picture but I made the arrest in a taxi. Ankle tights and capri pants? There has to be at least 1 count of fashion felony.

I really don't understand why people here are so obsessed with the pants + legging combo. What purpose does it serve? In this case she managed to skank her outfit up with the yeast-inducing leggings. (Oh yes we all know what would happen if we wear tight nylon pants in the summer. I wish her luck.)

This arrest was made at the Dandong train station (Chinese border town to North Korea). Perhaps the desert fatigue pants were to get herself prepared for any sudden unrest situation? Maybe not or she wouldn't be wearing heels at the same time. Perhaps the heels were an attempt to match up to her friend's fugly platform wedges? (I will be going to hell if she was disable and that they were corrective footwear, but I'm taking a chance to arrest those boots nonetheless.)

This is simply painful to look at. I've said it before and I will say it again: if your shoes make your feet stinky - buy new shoes. Wearing ankle tights is NOT a solution.

1 comment:

Marie said...

haha! I agree! I can't stand shorts + leggings either lol

So many girls wear that combination at my high school in Vancouver as well =\